Integrate Product Key, Service Pack and Hotfixes to Microsoft Office
March 11, 2010 | Filed under Microsoft Office;
Installing Office is something similar to installing Windows because it requires to key in the Product Key, and after installation will require downloading and installing service packs and hotfixes. All this steps are very time consuming but thanks to Office Integrator, the installation of Microsoft Office can be simplified.
The Office Integrator (OI) is designed to automate the task of creating an install source from the original Office CDs and supports Office XP, 2003 and 2007. This program is aimed at English versions of Office and Office related products but it may work with different languages.
The Office Integrator can:
* Create an uncompressed Administrative Install Point
* Integrate Service Packs and Hotfixes in to the Administrative Install Point
* Directly Integrate Service Packs and Hotfixes in to a compressed Office source
* Create HotPacks, these are user created archives containing all the Hotfixes currently required for an up to date Office install.
* Create an All-in-One (AIO) ISO of the Office 2003 suite (Frontpage, Office, Onenote, Project, Visio).
* Create a single msi and reg file combining all the Service Packs and Hotfixes for the Office Compatibility Pack and Viewers
The user interface is very straight forward. You will need to insert your original Office installation disc, select what version of Office and set the output folder. To automated insertion of Product Key, you can type the key at the Product Key area. The service pack and hotfixes can be easily integrated by downloading the offline redistributable version from Microsoft Download site and add it in to Office Integrator at the respected tabs. When you’re done, go back to the Main tab and click the Integrate button. If the integration fails, the Log tab will show you what is causing the problem.