How To Add Multiple Email Address in Facebook
March 20, 2010 | Filed under Online Service;
It is normal for a single user to have more than one email addresses. It can be because of the user has a work email, a family email and a personal email with own domain name or maybe the user follows the trend such as when Hotmail is popular, he registers a hotmail and then Yahoo and now Gmail. With so many email address, sometimes your friends or family wouldn’t know which email address to search for you in Facebook. It would be useful if you could add all your email to your Facebook profile so that everyone could search for you and add you to their friends list.
To add email address to your Facebook:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on Account at the top right and select Account Settings.
3. You should see Name, Username, Email and etc. Click the change link for Email.
4. Now add the email address that you want to be associated with your Facebook account and click the Add New Email button.
5. Check the inbox of the email which you have just entered and look for the email by Facebook to confirm the new contact email by clicking on the link.
By doing this, you are adding the new email to your Facebook account and also making it as your primary default contact email. You can always change the default contact email by selecting the email on the list and click the Change Contact Email button. Now you will never miss another Facebook invitation again by adding all the email address that you have used before.