Heuristic Scanning to Uninstall Traces of Partially Uninstalled Applications
March 2, 2010 | Filed under Software;
Most of the time when we install a software, it comes with an uninstaller as well so that we can safely remove the program from our computer. However, software has become more complicated and sometimes a bad uninstaller is unable to completely wipe out all the files that it has placed or created on the computer. This is where we need a smart uninstall tool that has heuristic scanning capability to remove traces of partially uninstalled program.
Uberstaller is a free uninstaller that is designed to provide easiness of use and superior performance. Here are the features of Uberstaller.
* No-nonsense uninstaller packed with essential features.
* Provides full information about installed packages.
* Contains no spyware, adware, or any other forms of malware
* Ultra fast filtering allows to locate programs quickly.
* Engine is fully optimized to take advantage of .NET Framework.
* Heuristic scanner removes traces of partially uninstalled applications. It’s safe – everything will be deleted to the recycle bin.
* Drop-down and context menus for convenient navigation.
* Built-in shredding tool for secure erasing of files and folders
* Configurable layout, visual appearance, and other options
* Automatic updating is included.
Just like what the description of the program says, this is a no nonsense uninstaller that is packed with features. It has a clean and simple to understand interface which can be used by a non computer savvy user.