Free Registry First Aid v7.1.1 Platinum Registration Key License
After a number of software installations and un-installations, the registry becomes full of nagging file references pointing to where the files used to reside but no longer exist. Manually editing and cleaning the registry is not recommended for a user that is not familiar with the registry as it can cause problems to Windows if wrongly removed an important entry. One way to keep your Windows registry clean is by using Registry First Aid Platinum.
Registry First Aid will find any files and folders that may have been moved on your hard drive and help you correct the registry entries that point to them. Other than that, it will fix most known registry problems and with regular periodic use, and it will insure that minor registry problems do not pile up and get out of hand causing serious problems for your computer.
Registry First Aid v7.1.1 Platinum normally cost $27.95 for a single user license but you can grab a genuine license by following the steps below.
1. Visit http://register.avanquest.com/ABSOFT/produits/Promotion/enregistrement_presse/register_cov_gd.cfm?idcgd=473
2. Fill up the form and make sure you have entered a working email address.
3. Check your email and click on the validation link and the serial number appears on the page. You will also receive the serial number in your email.
4. Download Registry First Aid 7.1.1 Platinum and install
5. Run the program after installation, click Help Menu and select Enter Registration Key. Then type in anything for the user name and the serial number which you received.
Registry First Aid v7.1.1 Platinum is compatible with Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista and the new Windows 7 (32-bit Windows Only).