Free Paragon CampTune 7.5 Full Version for Mac OSX
You can run and dual boot Windows and Mac OS X on Apple computers with Apple’s Boot Camp. At first you won’t know which operating system requires more space so you partition them into half but as time goes by, you realized that Mac OSX takes up more space than Windows because you use it more and store all your files in there. Instead of deleting the whole Windows partition to make more room for Mac OSX, you can use Paragon CampTune to easily resize the partition.
All you need to do is install the Paragon CampTune on the Mac OSX, run it and burn to a blank disc. Then boot up the computer with the disc by pressing and holding the C key so that your Apple computer boots up using the disc. Then CampTune will load, allowing you to select either the HFS or NTFS partition, and moving the slider to change the partition space.
Paragon CampTune is a shareware that normally cost $19.95 for a single user license but you can get your free full version .DMG installer from the steps below.
1. Visit http://store.v3.co.uk/?act=details&id=4697 and click the Login button.
2. Register an account or login if you have previously registered.
3. If you registered a new account, check your email and confirm your account by clicking on the activation link.
4. Again visit the link on the first step and click the Login button and enter your username and password.
5. Click the Download button to start downloading Paragon_Camptune_7.5.dmg
The latest version of Paragon CampTune is now version 8.