Free East-Tec Eraser 2009 License Key
When you delete a file, the operating system does not destroy the file contents from the disk – it only deletes some “references” on the file from some system tables. The file contents remains on disk until another file happens to overwrite it. Any software recovery tool can restore the data if it hasn’t been overwritten or thoroughly erased. Hardware recovery tools may even restore overwritten files by analyzing latent magnetic traces. As a result, your confidential information may be lying unprotected on your disk (not wiped, overwritten or erased) and it is almost impossible to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.
East-Tec Eraser 2009 is a powerful software that cost $49.95 which is able to completely destroy information stored without your knowledge or approval: Internet history, Web pages and pictures from sites visited on the Internet, unwanted cookies, chatroom conversations, deleted e-mail messages and files, temporary files, the Windows swap file, the Recycle Bin, etc. You can start an on-demand erase by right clicking on a file and select Erase Beyond Recover.
1. Visit http://www.east-tec.com/offers/creativemark/2009/eraser/register.htm
2. Enter your name, email, agree the terms and click Submit button.
3. Check your email and click on the link to confirm the registration
4. Click the GET FREE KEY! button and note down the name and key.
5. Download East-Tec Eraser 2009 and install
6. Run East-Tec Eraser 2009 and a Reminder window will open asking you to activate the full version. Click Enter Key link. Ignore the hardware fingerprint, enter the Name, Key and click OK button.