Auto Calculate BPM (Beats Per Minute) for MP3 with BPM Analyzer
Disc Jockey or DJ in short would normally need to master their BPM calculating skills before they are allowed on the decks to spin the disc or vinyl. BPM is very important because it determines how fast or slow is a song and this allows them to continue to play another song smoothly without stopping. If you don’t know how to calculate the beats per minute, then the easier and shortcut way is to use a software called MixMeister BPM Analyzer to auto calculate the BPM for any songs that you load it to.
MixMeister BPM Analyzer is a free program you can use to determine the exact BPM (beats per minute) of any song. BPM Analyzer allows you to:
* Calculate extremely accurate BPM counts for any song
* Drag and drop music files from Windows Explorer
* Display and sort files by Title, Artist, or BPM
* Update ID3 tags in your music files with exact BPM information
* Easily print BPM reports for your entire music collection
* Export BPM counts for use in other programs
* Free to use and distribute for non-commercial purposes
Since a lot of DJ uses an Apple computer running Mac OSX because it has better support for musics, then you can download the MAC version instead. It is very easy to use. Just run the program, click the icon that says import music files at the top left and select all the audio files. It will auto start analyzing the BPM for the songs.